Re: [isabelle] “Hilbert and Isabelle” in Spektrum der Wissenschaft (March 2019)

I'm writing as one of the people involved in the formalization.

> that doesn’t look like a deep proof of an important theorem, or
> they're still at early stage of the whole work. Let me know I’m
> wrong please.

Since the Jugend Forscht project
<https://www.jugend-forscht.de/projektdatenbank/hilbert-meets-isabelle.html>
also received a nomination to the European Union Contest for Young
Scientists, we created a repository with a subset of the code. Most of
the actual code lives in a private repository and hasn't been made
public yet.

Hope that clears up the confusion.

---
Abhik