[isabelle] JEdit plugin error while loading Isabelle

Dear Isabelle Community,

I have encountered a problem with the Isabelle-jEdit plugin while starting Isabelle. Basically, the problem occurs after unplugging the computer before it is completely switched off. As a result I can no longer work in Isabelle.

The problem has been posted on StackOverflow for four months (it happened already with a previous machine) and hasn't received an answer:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53116986/jedit-plugin-error-while-loading-isabelle

Please let me know if there is a fix for this problem.

Regards,

Rodrigo Raya