Re: [isabelle] Passing pdflatex options to isabelle build

I've just figured out an adhoc solution: to edit the etc/settings file in
the Isabelle directory.

ISABELLE_LATEX="latex -file-line-error --shell-escape"
ISABELLE_PDFLATEX="pdflatex -file-line-error --shell-escape"

Is there a way of changing these variables without overwriting this
configuration file?

Best regards,
Diego