Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC1 release file names

Just like you I'm trying to stay within Scala as much as possible,
without having to resort to command-line tools, whose presence I
cannot assume. I currently only have to care about Gzip. Newer Apache
Commons Compress versions may also support Xz and that odd Windows EXE
format, but I haven't tried that out yet.

I've just spoken to a contributor of Commons Compress who told me that streaming unpacking for 7z is impossible. This is very inconvenient.