Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC1 release file names

One remaining question is how to do it robustly in a headless
environment. With the Cygwin ssh server on Windows, I managed like this:

  run -wait ./Isabelle_09-May-2019.exe -ai -gm2

Without that, the Java splash screen could cause problems, but I don't
know how to disable that without creating an alternative executable --
which is definitely beyond the present ambition on such rare
applications of batch-mode installation.

None of these problems existed with the tarball. I reckon I'll just drop support for auto installation on Windows; these workarounds are just too cumbersome.