Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC2 sporadic smt failures

On 14/05/2019 13:54, Fabian Immler wrote:
> With Isabelle2019-RC2 on Windows 10, I get sporadic failures of the smt
> method.

I have seen such failures sporadically on Linux, too.

The Z3 setup is unchanged: the situation should be the same as
Isabelle2018 (see also
http://isabelle.in.tum.de/repos/isabelle/rev/1463c4996fb2).

Note that I don't understand the details of Z3 / smt myself. Sascha
Boehme had a look at it recently, but I am unsure if there will be an
update for the Isabelle2019 release (there are still a few weeks left).