Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC2: Purge does not purge unprocessed files

Hi,

when (accidentally) loading a wrong file, I close this file and the
press "purge" in the theory panel. However, this will only remove those
files for which processing has already started. The other files are
still displayed in the theory panel, and only go away later when
opening another theory file.

How to reproduce:
  open Isabelle with a file that imports many theories
  wait until theory panel shows all prerequisite files and starts
processing.
  close file in buffer and press purge

--
  Peter