Re: [isabelle] Fwd: Exception Codes

The linked image appears to show 7z crashing while trying to unpack Isabelle2018.
This is not an Isabelle error, and for the exception codes you'd have to ask
Microsoft.  It could possibly occur due to a combination of a corrupted 7zip
archive and a buggy 7z application, or perhaps due to a RAM error on your system.