Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC2 NullPointerException on Cygwin-Terminal (Windows 10)

On 22/05/2019 07:58, Fabian Immler wrote:
> I still get them reliably. But, as I just realized, only when the
> Isabelle/jEdit window is maximized.

Do you mean the regular maximize button, or the jEdit action
toggle-full-screen (F11)?

Trying F11, I did get the exception once and then it showed up
continuously e.g. when resizing the window. This "exception" mode is not
realiable, though, it only happens sporadically.

Since it is repeatable for you: Can you try with the
Isabelle2019-RC2.exe desktop application and check the exception trace
in the activity log? See menu Utilities / Trouble Shooting / Activity Log.