Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2019-RC2 sporadic smt failures

On 26/05/2019 08:56, Fabian Immler wrote:

>> The above changes are already in Isabelle2019-RC3. Can you try if it
>> makes a difference.
> It is better now, but I still get 6-7 failures in 400 runs. (It was 20
> failures with Isabelle2019-RC2)

Is there an easy way to provide the 400 runs above as isolated example?
Alternatively something derived from $ISABELLE_HOME/src/HOL/SMT_Examples?

For completeness, here is a copy from what I wrote on the other
(potentially unrelated) thread on Z3:

"""
I somehow suspect that the problems we see now are due to the change of
the environment, i.e. latent fragilities now become apparent due to one
or more of these reasons:

  * unknown changes in Cygwin (64bit version, other changes)
  * unknown changes in Windows 10
  * unknown changes in the hardware: much faster process creation due to
SSD etc.
"""