[isabelle] Sledgehammer: veriT in Isabelle 2019

The Isabelle 2019 Sledgehammer document says:

         If you installed an official Isabelle package, it should
already include
         properly setup executables for CVC4, E, SPASS, Vampire, veriT, and Z3,
         ready to use.

Indeed CVC4, E, SPASS, Vampire and Z3 work like a champ, but I can't
figure out verit:
"No such prover: verit" (also   "No such prover: veriT").  I'm using a
download of the Isabelle2019 package on MacOs  10.14.6.  Everything
else seems to work.

Thanks for any help,
--Randy