[isabelle] Influence order of theories in an Isabelle document?

Apologies if I have missed this in the documentation, but is there a way to influence
the order in which theories within a session are presented in an Isabelle document?
I am willing to tolerate the theories being presented in dependency order, but within
that constraint I would like to keep logically related theories together, rather than
having them merged using some random topological sort.  Thanks for any help.