[isabelle] I launched a new project on Hackaday.io. It is in the use of the Isabelle HOL to verify and validate the DOOM source code from ID software.

I launched a new project on Hackaday.io.   It is in the use of the Isabelle HOL to verify and validate the DOOM source code from ID software.

I was wondering if users on this mailing list could review the project and please give me some feedback ??
DOOM SOURCE CODE - SOFTWARE ARCHAEOLOGY- ISABELLE

|  |  |

|  |
DOOM SOURCE CODE - SOFTWARE ARCHAEOLOGY- ISABELLE

Doom Video Game Source code being analyzed by the Isabelle HOL automated theorem prover. This is done to help de...

Thanks,
David Blubaugh