Re: [isabelle] Question about "isabelle scala"

Hi Xingyuan,

If I recall correctly, this is actually a more general problem with the Scala interpreter, independent of Isabelle, and reproducible under Linux and macOS as well. I think the work around is to prefix execution with rlwrap. I was never clear why the Scala devs did not fix this upstream, but maybe they have and my recollections are out of date.

Thanks,
Matt