Re: [isabelle] Missing AFP entries after April 27

Thanks for the notification. We are back to normal.

Tobias

On 15/05/2020 17:45, Dr A. Koutsoukou-Argyraki wrote:
Looks like all the entries between April 27 and now are suddenly missing from the current main AFP page
  https://www.isa-afp.org/
(there were several entries in early May)
including the Formalization of Forcing in Isabelle/ZF by Gunther et al,
several entries by Manuel Eberl
and the entry by Wenda and me from a couple of days ago.

Best,
Angeliki