[isabelle] DOOM by Id Software... New Hackaday IO Project started that utilizes the DOOM source code to be verified and validated by the Isabelle HOL automated theorem prover.

 DOOM  by Id Software...     New Hackaday IO Project started that utilizes the DOOM source code to be verified and validated by the Isabelle HOL automated theorem prover and

I am in the process of developing this concept into an online course for a major publisher, once I obtain the necessary blessings from Bethsada Studios..
Please take a look at the most recently opened Hackaday IO project AND PLEASE PROVIDE either feedback or hate mail will be much appreciated.  The hyperlink address is the following:
DOOM SOURCE CODE - SOFTWARE ARCHAEOLOGY- ISABELLE

|  |  |

|  |
DOOM SOURCE CODE - SOFTWARE ARCHAEOLOGY- ISABELLE

Doom Video Game Source code being analyzed by the Isabelle HOL automated theorem prover. This is done to help de...

More is coming and that is a promise...

Respectfully,

David Blubaugh ATR Associate