Re: [isabelle] In a world of perfect interoperability between proof assistants, what tools would you combine?

Hi

I would like to see Compcert, at least its backend (IR, optimizations,
machine code generation), being usable from Isabelle.
Then I could probably retarget my Refinement Framework to use Compcert-
IR as a backend, closing the gap from very high-level specifications to
machine code. Similar for CakeML (Currently, the Refinement Framework
targets LLVM or SML).

--
  Peter