[isabelle] new AFP entries

There are two new AFP entries available by Andreas V. Hess, Sebastian Mödersheim and Achim D. Brucker

Stateful Protocol Composition and Typing
https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/Stateful_Protocol_Composition_and_Typing.html

We provide in this AFP entry several relative soundness results for security protocols. In particular, we prove typing and compositionality results for stateful protocols (i.e., protocols with mutable state that may span several sessions), and that focuses on reachability properties. Such results are useful to simplify protocol verification by reducing it to a simpler problem: Typing results give conditions under which it is safe to verify a protocol in a typed model where only "well-typed" attacks can occur whereas compositionality results allow us to verify a composed protocol by only verifying the component protocols in isolation. The conditions on the protocols under which the results hold are furthermore syntactic in nature allowing for full automation. The foundation presented here is used in another entry to provide fully automated and formalized security proofs of stateful protocols.

Automated Stateful Protocol Verification
https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/Automated_Stateful_Protocol_Verification.html

In protocol verification we observe a wide spectrum from fully automated methods to interactive theorem proving with proof assistants like Isabelle/HOL. In this AFP entry, we present a fully-automated approach for verifying stateful security protocols, i.e., protocols with mutable state that may span several sessions. The approach supports reachability goals like secrecy and authentication. We also include a simple user-friendly transaction-based protocol specification language that is embedded into Isabelle.

Enjoy!
Gerwin