[isabelle] PhD and Postdoc positions at the University of Copenhagen

Dear all,

some of you may have noticed the recent change of my email address. At my new affiliation, the University of Copenhagen, I am looking to fill two PhD positions and a Postdoc position from early 2021 on the following topics:

[PhD1] Explanations of runtime monitoring verdicts https://employment.ku.dk/phd/?show=152745
[PhD2] Formal verification of data stream processing https://employment.ku.dk/phd/?show=152743
[Postdoc] Formal verification of runtime monitoring https://employment.ku.dk/faculty/?show=152776

The positions are funded by a grant from the Novo Nordisk Foundation. Especially for the latter two topics, experience with Isabelle is a big plus. The above links provide more details and instructions on how to apply. Feel free to contact me, if you are interested or know suitable candidates.

Best wishes,
Dmitriy