Re: [isabelle] Weak lemmas in HOL-Analysis.Affine

Can you find any other theorems based on this definition that can similarly be generalised? It seems odd if that is the only one. And it would be nice to have some compensation for the effort that will be needed to add type class constraints for quite a few other theorems.

Larry