[isabelle] Research position in Formal Verification (m/f/x) at HENSOLDT Cyber in Munich

HENSOLDT Cyber develops embedded IT products that meet the highest security
requirements. It integrates an invulnerable operating system with security-
hardened hardware to build the most secure product on the global IT market.
The company combines more than 50 years of domain experience with world-class
expertise in hardware and software design to achieve global leadership.

We are buidling up a new research team, which is working on cutting-edge
projects targeting the aspects formal verification, operating system design and
cryptography with the focus on secure embedded systems. If you have a strong
interest and/or background in secure operating system development, we would
like to get in touch with you.

TASKS
- Research on formal verification of software, with a focus on deductive
verification
- Design new tools and methods to make verification possible in new areas, or
extend and improve existing tools to reduce verification effort
- Actively participate in international and national funded research and
customer projects
- Contribute to research communities and efforts, including publishing in top
conferences and relevant journals

REQUIREMENTS
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or other comparable subject
- Demonstrable experience in theorem proving (e.g. Coq, Isabelle, Agda)
- Strong publication record and demonstrated research capability (e.g.
obtained grants, patent submissions, etc.)
- Prior experience in software verification is a plus
- Experience in hardware verification is a plus
- Experience in cryptography is a plus
- Experience in C/C++ programming would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken) and interest to work in a
truly diverse cultural environment
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork spirit, initiative and autonomous
working are required

We are not only offering flexible and mobile working, but the opportunity to be
involved in the development of cutting-edge security products in an
international and innovative environment.

Did we spark your interest? Then we are looking forward to your application.
If you have any questions on the vacancy please don't hesitate to contact us
via mail (hr-cyber at hensoldt-cyber.com).

Apply directly through the website: https://hensoldt-cyber.com/job-offers/
#job-549910