[isabelle] Results — Survey on the AFP

Dear all,

In short, the participants were generally satisfied with the AFP, however there are specific areas which can be improved. I would like to thank the 30 participants for their feedback, and I hope the results are of interest to the community.

Regards,
Carlin MacKenzie
The University of Edinburgh

The University of Edinburgh is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, with registration number SC005336. Is e buidheann carthannais a th’ ann an Oilthigh Dhùn Èideann, clàraichte an Alba, àireamh clàraidh SC005336.