[isabelle] New in the AFP: Grothendieck's Schemes in Algebraic Geometry

Dear all,

there is a new AFP-entry by Anthony Bordg, Lawrence Paulson and Wenda Li:

Grothendieck's Schemes in Algebraic Geometry

We formalize mainstream structures in algebraic geometry culminating in Grothendieck's schemes: presheaves of rings, sheaves of rings, ringed spaces, locally ringed spaces, affine schemes and schemes. We prove that the spectrum of a ring is a locally ringed space, hence an affine scheme. Finally, we prove that any affine scheme is a scheme.

See https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/Grothendieck_Schemes.html for more details.

Enjoy,
René