Re: [isabelle] Isabelle code for getting in-memory representation (abstract syntax trees) for complete theory file (tree of loaded theories)

Sorry for the confusion I caused, Makarius. I was referring to the scala-isabelle library as an example of interacting with Isabelle through a Scala interface. Depending on one's needs, using Isabelle/Scala directly could, of course, be the idiomatic solution.

Wenda