Re: [isabelle] Syntax proposal: multiway if

Dear Manuel Eberl/All,

Incidentally, I am working on a theory that could greatly benefit from the use of a multiway if. Given that it is not part of the standard, I am wondering if there already exist any (third-party) alternatives to this notation. If not, technically, if I was to (outright) copy a part of a post on the mailing list into my own library, I believe, I would be violating copyright laws (please correct me, if I am wrong). Thus, I have to ask you for explicit permission to reuse this code. Also, what kind of attribution/license would such reuse require (provided, of course, that you can grant permission)?

Kind Regards,
Mikhail Chekhov