Re: [isabelle] Syntax proposal: multiway if

Hello,

feel free to use whatever you want from me. You can put a short comment like "contributed by Manuel Eberl, see mailing list post <url>" or something like that, but you don't have to – it's not a big thing and I don't *need* to get attribution for it. :)

Since there seems to be a consensus that this would be nice to have, I will probably put something like this into the distribution before the next release anyway though. I would already have done it, had it not been for the somewhat annoying issue of getting the output right.

Manuel