Re: [isabelle] First day with HOL/Isabelle

<trolling>I don't think that Isabelle/HOL can prove that one graph is isomorphic, but Isabelle/HOL may be able to prove that two graphs are isomorphic or that any graph is isomorphic to itself.</trolling>

As an example, https://www.isa-afp.org/entries/Graph_Theory.html contains one section labeled "Isomorphisms of Digraphs".

HTH
  Cornelius