Re: [isabelle] AFP 2021

On 23/02/2021 11:18, Gerwin Klein wrote:
> The AFP is now available for Isabelle2021 from https://isa-afp.org
>
> There are now more than 2.8 million lines of Isabelle proof in 582 entries by 374 authors.

Great. It looks like healthy and sustainable growth, although the
"lines-of-code" count might be a bit crude as a measure:
https://www.isa-afp.org/statistics.html

I will continue to do my best in scaling the underlying Isabelle
infrastructure further (together with David Matthews for Poly/ML).

Overall, we have made huge progress in the past 15 years.