Re: [isabelle] Error in DockerHub documentation

> I have stared at the Docker website a few minutes, with the conclusion that it
> implicitly assumes the existance of a "latest" tag. So I have added one, to
> make the default pull command generated by the Website work.

Thanks!

> Anyway, do you want to say a few words about your docker application with Isabelle?

I was interested in using Isabelle server as a remote server through TCP. I mean, you can run Isabelle server in a container (or on a remote physical server) and communicate with it from any other container/machine, which doesn't have anything except telnet or netcast.

Unfortunately, now it seems to be impossible because Isabelle server doesn't have an IP starting argument. It's always 127.0.0.1, and not accessible from remote hosts. Am I right?

--
Best,
Boris