Re: [isabelle] Error in DockerHub documentation

On 24/02/2021 20:37, Boris Shminke wrote:

> Unfortunately, now it seems to be impossible because Isabelle server doesn't have an IP starting argument. It's always 127.0.0.1, and not accessible from remote hosts. Am I right?

Yes. I did this on purpose, because I don't understand all the fine points
that are required to make a secure server with the Java platform.

Some years ago, my idea was to use something like ssh port forwarding to
access the local port remotely.

There might be better ways that I don't know of yet.