Re: [isabelle] AFP instructions

I'm not saying the current version is ideal, but it has been fairly quiet on this topic since we changed it to that. Of course that could also be because everyone is even more confused and is just giving up.

Giving up was indeed my reaction for quite some time. For two reasons:
1. I rarely use command line, and I never used echo to edit any file
(this may be embarrassing confession, I am aware) 2. I had no idea how
to figure out "/cygdrive/c/..."

So unless users like me are not supposed to use AFP, the instruction is
useless for them.

Stepan

--
Tento e-mail byl zkontrolován na viry programem AVG.
http://www.avg.cz