Re: [isabelle] Error in DockerHub documentation

> Some years ago, my idea was to use something like ssh port forwarding to access the local port remotely.

Yes, that's possible but I think that 127.0.0.1 can be the default binding, and the user starting the server should have an option to change it. Jupyter server works the same way, e.g. Also, I can imagine a situation when Isabelle server is running inside a university VPN on some machine to which one doesn't want to have ssh connections from Isabelle users, even authenticated through VPN.

Best,
Boris