[isabelle] Postdoc/phd positions in ERC project "Certified Quantum Security" (formal verification of quantum crypto)

Dear all,

I would like to announce open postdoc and (fully-funded) phd positions.

We are searching for candidates who are enthusiastic about driving forward the field of formal verification of quantum cryptography, either from the theory side, tool side, or the quantum languages side.

For more information, see here: https://crypto.cs.ut.ee/Main/PostdocInVerificationOfQuantumCryptography (postdoc) and https://crypto.cs.ut.ee/Main/PhdPositions (phd).

Please forward this to anyone potentially interested, and do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,
Dominique.