Re: [isabelle] AFP instructions

So unless users like me are not supposed to use AFP, the instruction is
useless for them.

Absolutely happy to add the Windows example now that I know what it should be.
Maybe I'm just an uncivilized fool, but what is wrong with a unified prose "append /home/myself/afp/thys to the contents of ~/.isabelle/Isabelle2021/ROOTS" instructions? Won't *nix wizards be able to figure out the echo command themselves if need be?

Or even have both?  I hear bits are fairly cheap these days.

David