Re: [isabelle] New in the AFP: Formal Puiseux Series

For the curious, here is a slightly updated version of Gerwin's "Top 100
in Isabelle" list that also includes the additional theorems mentioned
on Freek's web site:

https://pruvisto.github.io/100isabelle/

Note that this is just an experiment for now (I wanted to see if Github
pages can be used for this purpose – turns out it can't). It will be
moved somewhere else eventually once we've figured out the syntax
highlighting, and replace Gerwin's site.

Manuel