[isabelle] Python client to Isabelle server

Hi, everyone,

I use Isabelle for my research, and I find Isabelle server very helpful when you need to check dozens of theory files in parallel. My primary language is Python, so I prefer to communicate with the server through TCP. Some time ago, I wrote Python code to do that directly instead of invoking the native Isabelle client. Then I decided to take this script and create a piece of software that anyone interested can use.

Here it is: https://github.com/inpefess/isabelle-client

Any comments are welcome since the client is very raw and has only one user at the moment:)

Regards,
Boris