Re: [isabelle] AFP instructions

Dear Gerwin,

thank you. I believe that the current form is much clearer, almost as clear as needed.

That said, one more remark about what the "echo" advice is worth of. If an inexperienced user makes a typo in the path (like "/home/myself/afp/thy" instead of  "/home/myself/afp/thys") when first trying to use the suggested command, he or she is in quite a big trouble, right? And then (at the latest) he or she has to figure out what "~" means (on Windows something like "C:\Users\USERNAME") and edit the file anyway in some other way. And this (again from my embarrassing point of view) is far from trivial piece of information.

Best

Stepan