Re: [isabelle] Turning intervals into lists: upt and upto

Define yes, but we'd still need it to be a typeclass argument because we
also need implementations of it. "Least" is not executable.

"countable + linorder" is not enough though because e.g. "enat" does not
work. [0..∞] is not a finite list. You could define "succ", but not
"pred". (So on the dual of "enat" you could not define "succ").

Manuel