[isabelle] Update on the SErAPIS search engine: New videos

We would like to thank all of you who have so far given us feedback on your search results using the SErAPIS search engine for the Isabelle Libraries and AFP (https://behemoth.cl.cam.ac.uk/search/).

To help new users with trying out SErAPIS, we have now prepared two short introductory videos: Video 1 is a description of the search controls and Video 2 shows examples of searches and explains how you can give us feedback on the relevance of your search results via the SErAPIS interface.

You can now find them on the new YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrpChEhaz7FS_6Q7gtzFlFQ

(For more details, we remind that the user guide is also available here:
https://behemoth.cl.cam.ac.uk/search/SErAPIS_online_user_guide.pdf)

We hope that you can find the new videos useful and we would
really appreciate it if you could keep giving us your
feedback on your relevance judgements for the results of your searches
(as explained in Video 2) via the SErAPIS interface.

All data collected is anonymised.

Thank you!

Yiannos Stathopoulos and Angeliki Koutsoukou-Argyraki