[isabelle] Isabelle2021-1-RC1 available for testing
- To: cl-isabelle-users <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle2021-1-RC1 available for testing
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 20:35:16 +0100
- Authentication-results: cam.ac.uk; iprev=pass (relay.yourmailgateway.de) smtp.remote-ip=22.214.171.124; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sketis.net; dkim=pass header.d=sketis.net header.s=key2 header.a=rsa-sha256; arc=none
- Authentication-results: mx2f26; spf=pass (sender IP is 126.96.36.199) smtp.mailfrom=makarius at sketis.net smtp.helo=[192.168.179.20]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/78.13.0
Dear Isabelle users,
2021 is a special year with 2 Isabelle releases. The next one is scheduled for
15-Dec-2021 (or a bit earlier). So we have approx. 6 weeks of testing and
finalization. Moreover, a few important things are still in the pipeline.
The release process is continuously documented on the blog entry
The current release candidate is
A corresponding version of AFP is
Any feedback about release candidates should be posted with a meaningful
Subject (not just a clone of the announcement).
I will also go through old posts from the past 8 months, to ensure that
nothing remains unanswered.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and