Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2021-1-RC3: Isabelle/VSCode extension

On 12/11/2021 21:26, Makarius wrote:
> Dear Isabelle users,
>
> please see https://isabelle.sketis.net/website-Isabelle2021-1-RC3 and
> https://isabelle-dev.sketis.net/phame/post/view/53/release_candidates_for_isabelle2021-1
> for further progress on the release process.

I have now updated the Isabelle/VSCode extension and briefly tested it with
Isabelle2021-1-RC3:

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=makarius.Isabelle2021-1

Unless there are serious problems, the "Isabelle2021-1" extension will remain
unchanged for this release cycle (version 1.2.2).

Some months ago, I planned to brush up the extension based on the results of a
BS project at TU München, but got side-tracked into too many other projects
with higher priority.

After the release, I will spend some weeks to assimilate the VSCode platform
into Isabelle in the usual manner --- in that order, not the other way round.
This will probably be based on the open-source distribution VSCodium, or
another alternative of the non-free MicroSoft downloads.