[isabelle] Looking for Isabelle experts in the Paris area

Dear list,

Earlier this semester, we have started a new student formalization project with Isabelle at the École Normale Supérieure (ENS) de Paris, which has generated quite some interest among the current cohorts of « normalien.ne.s ».

To fuel the students' curiosity and provide deeper technical insights into the software, we would love to have an Isabelle expert join one group meeting for an invited talk/lecture at ENS. If you happen to be working in the Paris area, or even just visiting, and think you could give an interesting talk to current beginners in Isabelle, please don't hesitate to reach out! The date and any specific arrangements are fully flexible.

We are looking forward to hear back from you.

With kind regards,
Marco