Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2021-1-RC3: verit errors

I get a lot of verit errors from sledgehammer.

"verit": Prover error:
Solver "verit" failed -- enable tracing using the "smt_trace" option
for details

And there is no smt_trace option to sledgehammer, at least sledgehammer
[smt_trace] tells me so, and the sledgehammer manual does not contain
the string smt_trace!

--
  Peter