On 2021-11-14 21:48, Peter Lammich wrote:
Hi List.

Following my experience report on porting isabelle-llvm from 2021 to
2021-1-RC3.
Fixing violations of context discipline took a while, and bigger
changes in word library (again) were getting a little annoying.
Otherwise, everything worked well.

Apart from the separate emails I already sent, one minor point I
noticed: substitutions work with a more efficient data structure now.
However, the existing NEWS entry does not mention Variable.import,
where this change caused type errors for me at several points.
Thus, I needed some time to find the relevant NEWS entry.

--
  Peter