Re: [isabelle] Isabelle document generation and ACM and LIPIcs LaTeX styles

On 22/11/2021 21:19, Makarius wrote:
> On 22/11/2021 20:21, Tobias Nipkow wrote:
>> What is the situatiuon here? I still run into the old (comment) problems (it
>> seems). Do I need to do something special?
>
> I am presently reworking my LIPIcs example
> https://makarius.sketis.net/repos/LIPIcs together with last-minute fine points
> for the Isabelle2021-1 release, such as
> https://isabelle.sketis.net/repos/isabelle-release/rev/6424f74fd9d4
>
> I will do something about isabelletags.sty and comment.sty within the next few
> days.

There is now improved support for Dagstuhl LIPIcs here, without the awkward
build script:

https://isabelle.sketis.net/repos/isabelle-release/rev/4faf0ec33cbf

https://makarius.sketis.net/repos/LIPIcs/rev/bae7fa0f17a6

This will be in the next release candidate for Isabelle2021-1 (within the next
few days). Afterwards I will merge it back to the isabelle-rev and switch
mentally to the post-release mode.