[isabelle] Isabelle2021-1-RC4 and afp-2021-1 available for applications (early adopters)

Dear Isabelle users,

we now have the pre-final release candidate
https://isabelle.sketis.net/website-Isabelle2021-1-RC4 and AFP has also moved
to official ssh://hg at foss.heptapod.net/isa-afp/afp-2021-1

See again the blog entry
https://isabelle-dev.sketis.net/phame/post/view/53/release_candidates_for_isabelle2021-1
for details.

I have reworked many details of HTML presentation and LaTeX document
preparation: normally this is not the time for new features, but a few
important things were still in the pipeline.

We have now approx. 2 weeks left until final lift-off (before 15-Dec-2021). So
this is the last chance to figure out problems and solutions, before the
release becomes immutable.

Reminder: Any feedback about release candidates should be posted with a meaningful
Subject (not just a clone of the announcement).