[isabelle] Isabelle2021-1-RC4 and afp-2021-1 available for applications (early adopters)
- To: cl-isabelle-users <cl-isabelle-users at lists.cam.ac.uk>
- Subject: [isabelle] Isabelle2021-1-RC4 and afp-2021-1 available for applications (early adopters)
- From: Makarius <makarius at sketis.net>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 21:14:27 +0100
- Authentication-results: cam.ac.uk; iprev=pass (relay.yourmailgateway.de) smtp.remote-ip=22.214.171.124; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=sketis.net; dkim=pass header.d=sketis.net header.s=key2 header.a=rsa-sha256; arc=none
- Authentication-results: mx2f26; spf=pass (sender IP is 126.96.36.199) smtp.mailfrom=makarius at sketis.net smtp.helo=[192.168.179.20]
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:78.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/78.14.0
Dear Isabelle users,
we now have the pre-final release candidate
https://isabelle.sketis.net/website-Isabelle2021-1-RC4 and AFP has also moved
to official ssh://hg at foss.heptapod.net/isa-afp/afp-2021-1
See again the blog entry
I have reworked many details of HTML presentation and LaTeX document
preparation: normally this is not the time for new features, but a few
important things were still in the pipeline.
We have now approx. 2 weeks left until final lift-off (before 15-Dec-2021). So
this is the last chance to figure out problems and solutions, before the
release becomes immutable.
Reminder: Any feedback about release candidates should be posted with a meaningful
Subject (not just a clone of the announcement).
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail (Mailman edition) and