Re: [isabelle] Isabelle2021-1-RC4 and afp-2021-1 available for applications (early adopters)

Thanks, I will add it to afp-2021-1.

Please do let me know in general if any afp-devel changes should go into the release version. By default any changes in afp-devel will be ignored for the release.

Cheers,
Gerwin