Re: [isabelle] macOS app launcher

If I remember well, you need an executable to manage the rights to access different parts of the file system in MacOS.
Your solution with only a script failed to open files in the "Documents" folder for instance.

You could handle the Apple events in the executable.

The delays in my ScriptEditor application are here to handle the variable launch delay when the Isabelle application is not already running.
You would not have this issue if Apple events were handled in the executable.

Anyway, this is not critical at all!

Frédéric

Frédéric Boulanger
CentraleSupélec - Département Informatique Laboratoire Méthodes Formelles (LMF)
3 rue Joliot-Curie, 91192 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex Bât. 650 - 1 rue Raimond Castaing, 91190 Gif-sur-Yvette
+33 [0]1 69 85 14 84