Re: [isabelle] macOS app launcher

> Le 4 oct. 2021 à 22:29, Makarius <makarius at sketis.net> a écrit :
>

> My proposal was actually that *you* implement that for Isabelle.c, since you
> are the expert on macOS.

I am definitely not an expert on MacOS, just someone who once developed some MacOS applications and has kept an interest for the platform.

The only MacOS specific stuff I can do now is to write sketchy AppleScript applications to process AppleEvents by calling the isabelle executable... I guess I will just be able to adapt my script to the new version of Isabelle.

Best regards,

Frédéric

Frédéric Boulanger
CentraleSupélec - Département Informatique	Laboratoire Méthodes Formelles (LMF)
3 rue Joliot-Curie, 91192 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex	Bât. 650 - 1 rue Raimond Castaing, 91190 Gif-sur-Yvette
+33 [0]1 69 85 14 84