Re: [isabelle] signature of ml_antiquotation.ML: inline, value, embedded, etc.

Hi Makarius,

Thanks for the hints. I am very well aware of what you call an
"induction over the sources" and do it all the time. In this particular
case, however, I got lost because there are no extra headlines and
chasing down the definitions for the flag "embedded" left me puzzled (I
stopped at `update_reports` in `antiquote.ML`). I'd find a note about
the meaning of the flag `embedded` helpful.

Thanks and best wishes,

Kevin.